Get the most popular American-made straight stairlift. Bruno’s Elan is a mix of stylish design, high-quality functionality and ease-of-use operation. With a narrow vertical rail design, Bruno’s Elan stairlift leaves plenty of open space on the steps for family members.
Click image below for Elan Stairlift video:
- Easy Operation: Armrest control gently moves stairlift. Two wireless remotes also included.
- Space-Saving Design: Vertical rail maximizes open space on steps. Arms, seat, footrest fold when not in use.
- Integrated Safety: Seat swivels up to 90° at top of stairs for safe exit. Obstruction sensors and retractable seatbelt further ensure safety.
- Dependable Service: Continuously-charging batteries power stairlift even in a power outage.
- Sleek, Smooth & Quiet: Covered gear rack on rail reduces exposure to grease, dirt. Soft start and stop technology gives gentle ride.
- Power or Manual Folding Rails: For narrow hallway or when doorway is at bottom of stairs. Manual or push-button automatic.
- Power Swivel Seat: Control on chair arm or wireless call/send.
- Power Folding Footrest: Automatically flips up/down when seat is raised/lowered.
- Lift Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Seat Pad Size: 15.75″ W x 16.75″ D
- Width Between Arms: 20.25″
- Footrest Size: 10.5″ L x 11″ W
- Vertical Rail: Installs 5″ of the wall
- Two 12-volt batteries
- Continuous charge strips along rail
- Obstruction sensors
- Seat belt
- Offset swivel seat