A Portable Electric Wheelchair for an active lifestyle
When it comes to electric wheelchairs, we changed up the game with the Go Chair. To start, we included standard comfort features such as providing two seat width options (20″ or 18″w) with swing-out storage compartments below it. There’s also an accessory mount on the back, so you can add a cane holder or oxygen holder that you might need for your next journey. Then, we took the exclusive feather-touch disassembly design popular in our mobility scooters and applied it to this electric wheelchair making it more portable. In a few simple steps remove the compact foldable seat, then separate the front and rear sections with one release lever, and you’re ready to go! The heaviest component weighs just 36 pounds.
Will a portable electric wheelchair meet my needs?
Fear not – the Go Chair boasts a battery capacity that will carry you up to 13.2 miles on a single charge with speeds up to 3.8 mph. We’ve created portability without sacrificing speed and range.
If you need a portable electric wheelchair option that still provides a high level of maneuvering control, you may have just found what you’re looking for in the Go Chair by Pride. With a 300-pound weight capacity, it still turns on a dime with a 25.5-inch turning radius. That means you can easily navigate tight corners indoors.
Go Chair® Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 3.8 mph maximum speed
- 2 12V 18AH Batteries
- 8.7 miles per charge at 300 lbs., 13.2 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- Height and width adjustable armrests
- Number one for portability
- Convenient under seat storage keeps your personal items close at hand
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Your choice of six colors
- Heaviest piece is only 36 lbs.
- 18″ x 17″ or 20″ x 18″, 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- 18 amp batteries
- Large footplate
- 60″ lap belt
- Amber Orange
- Citrine Yellow
- Pearl White
- Rose Quartz
- Ruby Red
- Sapphire Blue
- Standard Tires: Solid
- Front Wheels : 6″ Casters
- Drive Wheels: 9″
- Rear Wheel: 3″ Anti-Tip
Weight of Unit
- Weight of Heaviest Piece (Rear Half): 36 lbs.
- Battery Pack Weight: 30 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 1.8″ at Motor; 1.7″ at Anti-Tip; 2.7″ at Foot Bracket
- Turning Radius: 25.5″
- Length: 28.5″ without Front Rigging / 33″ with Front Rigging
- Width: 22.5″