The economy class 4-wheel scooter just found its star player
Pride Mobility’s leading line of portable mobility scooters changed up the game again with the Go-Go® Ultra X 4-Wheel.
The world’s favorite mobility scooter maker created an economy-class 4-wheel scooter that pushes the limits of what most people expect in an economy 4-wheel scooter.
It’s got power, speed, comfort and the reliability that you’d expect from any Pride Mobility device. Yes, even one in the economy class.
With Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel, you get tremendous potential, up to 8.9 miles on a single charge, allowing you to go out and get more of what you want from life. It also has speed, driven by a 24-volt DC motor, and tops out at 4.1 mph. Four wheels give you stability and comfort while you cruise across different terrains.
Go-Go® Ultra X 4-Wheel Features:
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Up to 4.1 mph maximum speed
- Up to 8.9 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- New! Mesh back, 17”x17” compact foldable seat
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port conveniently located on tiller to charge your scooter
- 2-12V 12AH Batteries
- Standard Tires: Solid
- Front Tires: 2″ x 8″
- Rear Tires: 2.5″ x 8″
Weight of Unit
- Weight of Heaviest Piece When Disassembled: 34.5 lbs. (Front Half)
- Battery Pack Weight: 20 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 1.25″ at Motor; 3.23″ at Deck
- Turning Radius: 52.25″
- Length: 40.25″
- Width: 19.25″
- Model: S49