The Metro Car Handle Plus from Stander makes it easy to get in and out of the car. Simply slide the handle into the door latch striker for extra support when sitting or standing. The small grab bar fits is easy to store so you can have support anywhere you travel.
Click on image below for video:
- ERGONOMIC GRIP: The 8-inch long no-slip grip of the Metro Car Handle Plus provides stability and balance when standing or sitting from the car.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily store the 1-pound car assist in your glove box, door compartment, middle console or purse to keep it easily accessible.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Metro Car Handle Plus is compatible with any vehicle with a U-shaped door striker latch. Not compatible with striker bolts.
- INCLUDED FLASHLIGHT: For extra visibility in your car at night, turn on the included flashlight by twisting the end cap of the handle.
- HEAVY DUTY: Safely support weights up to 300 pounds and designed for repeated, everyday use.
- PREVENT FALLS: Maintain your independence and prevent dangerous falls while transferring from a vehicle without caregiver assistance.
- INCREASES LEVERAGE: The additional support of the car handle helps to maintain balance while pushing up to a standing position.
- EASY TO USE: The Metro Car Handle Plus is simple and easy to use with no modification to your vehicle required.
- PERFECT FOR SENIORS: Great for aging adults or anyone who is experiencing limited mobility due to back pain, surgery, or injury recovery.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 1 lb.
- Total Length: 8″
- Length of Handle: 6″
- Width: 1.5″
- Length of metal tip: 2″