Getting out of bed just got easier with the Mobility Bed Rail from Stander. The unique swing-out mobility arm is perfect for anyone that has to transfer out of bed to a wheelchair or walker. The swing-out arm will move with you as you get out of bed and will give you a sturdy hand to hold every step of the way.
- SUPPORT HANDLE: The ergonomic and padded handle of the Mobility Bed Rail helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed while withstanding weights up to 300 pounds.
- SWING-OUT MOBILITY ARM: The pivoting handle swings out 180 degrees to assist in transferring away from the bed. Plant the non-slip leg firmly on the floor and pick it up as you move.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the support handle from 21″ to 44″ from the floor. The horizontal structure placed beneath the mattress can be adjusted in height from 13.5″ to 21.5″ from the floor.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Mobility Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 8″ and 18″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- PREVENT FALLS: The Mobility Bed Rail helps to provide fall protection during the night while also assisting in transfers out of bed as a support handle.
- TRANSFER AWAY FROM BED: Easily transfer away from the bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode using the swing-out mobility arm.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The Mobility rail slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Length of Rail: 19″
- Swing-out Arm Width: 19″
- Fist Mattress Heights: 8″-18″