Use the wheelchair lift designed just for pickups. Connect the Out-Rider to your mobility device, and press the button to lift and rotate your wheelchair, scooter or powerchair into the truck bed.
Click image below for Out-Rider video:
- Rugged Durability: Reliable performance even in harsh weather elements.
- Fully Powered Operation: Press a button on the hand-held control and the Out-Rider quickly and efficiently raises, rotates and lowers the mobility device into the truck bed.
- Secure Design: Once the mobility device touches down in the truck bed, it’s ready to travel. Meets or exceeds applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Versatile Applications: Easy to remove and reinstall on another applicable vehicle.
- Driver Door Control: Operate the Out-Rider from the driver door panel with an optional door control.
- Passenger Side Model: Provides easy access for passengers who use mobility devices.
- Lifting Weight Capacity: 100 lbs. / 200 lbs. / 350 lbs.
- Pickup Box Size: 5 1/2 ft / 6 1/2 ft / 8ft