Allow people using mobility devices to easily enter or exit a home, deck or patio with a Bruno vertical platform lift (VPL). A space-efficient, smooth Bruno VPL is like a “mini elevator” and enables a person in a scooter or wheelchair to safely overcome a vertical barrier.
Click image below for video:
- Easy to Use: Self-lowering ramp folds down for smooth on/off access and automatically folds up to create a safety barrier when VPL is in use. Pressure-control rocker switch provides easy up/down operation.
- Safe: Unit shuts down when the obstruction sensor under the platform is touched. Bruno VPL’s feature an emergency stop switch on the platform control panel.
- Indoor or Outdoor: Weather-resistant controls and specialized coating protect the VPL. Optional cold-weather package further combats extreme winter conditions.
- Reliable: Affordable AC power on 4-6 ft units (DC power optional) and continuous charging DC battery-powered motor on 10-ft models.
- Landing Call/Send Station: Add a landing call/send station to operate VPL from outside the lift.
- Top Landing Gate: Includes call/send control with key & mechanical interlock or electrical strike interlock (ESI).
- Platform Gate Operator: Improve ease of operation with an optional platform gate operator.
- Platform Gate: Increase safety with optional platform gate. Recommended for all unenclosed applications.
- Power Assisted Operator: Easily access Bruno VPL with power assisted door/gate operator.
- Lifting Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Model Heights: 53″, 75″ and 123″ lifts
- Multiple platforms sizes, configurations