The Revo 2.0 3-Wheel may look like your average mobility scooter, but take note – looks can deceive. People have noticed the Revo 2.0, making it one of our best-selling products. This mobility scooter will expand your world. That’s why we made the Revo 2.0 with our feather-touch disassembly system. It lets you break down your mobility scooter in a few simple steps, stow it in the trunk then put it back together once you reach your destination. Featuring a compact yet robust design, the Revo 2.0 has a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds. The 20” seat provides superior comfort. Speeds top out at 5.2 mph, and the battery will transport you up to 17.4 miles on a single charge. Comfort-Trac Suspension helps you glide easily over various terrains, so 17 miles suddenly doesn’t feel like the marathon. Those are the standard specs, but the Revo 2.0 has some special features that make it much more than a scooter. It’s more like a multi-tool on wheels.
Revo® 2.0 3-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 17.4 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 12.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- 2 12V 35AH Batteries
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Rugged, non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- Grey Street
- True Blue
- Standard Tires: Solid
- Front Tires: 3″ x 8″
- Rear Tires: 3″ x 9″
Weight of Unit
- Weight of Unit with Batteries: 170 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 1.25″ at Motor; 3.25″ at Mid Frame
- Turning Radius: 40″
- Length: 46″
- Width: 20.75″