The Savaria®️ Eclipse home elevator delivers luxury and convenience, with less space needed than traditional elevator designs. Requiring no machine room and minimal overhead drive space, the Eclipse elevator can be installed in new or existing homes. Using a modular rail system, the Eclipse design installs quickly and seamlessly.
- Machine Roomless: Unique design requires only a small space in a closet for components, so a machine room is not needed and less installation time is usually required. In some regions, controller can be placed inside shaft (code permitting).
- Compact Chain Drive System: Requires only 8′ ceilings. No ceiling shaftway construction is required.
- Hide-Away Gate: Innovative gate system tucks away for maximum entryway and interior space.
- Easy-Access Service Panel: Innovative gate system tucks away for maximum entryway and interior space.
- Other Standard Features: Fully automatic operation, modular rail for easy construction, automatic cab on/off interior lighting, digital display in car operating panel, surface-mount telephone, oxford white ceiling with 4 LED pot lights, melamine interior in choice of colors or MDF panels.
- Standard Finishes: Flat melamine or unfinished MDF (see cab configurator), clear or bronze anodized aluminum cab operating panel and hall call stations, double plywood floor, oxford white ceiling.
- Safety Features: Battery operated (UPS) emergency lowering and lighting, hand-crank manual lowering, motorized braking, lockable control panel, elevator door interlocks, emergency stop switch, in-use indicator lights on hall stations, slack chain brake system.
- Applications: Residential, indoors
- Standard Capacity: 750 lbs. (340 kg), 950 lbs. (431kg), 1000 lbs. (453 kg)
- Maximum Travel Distance: 50′ (15.24 m), 60′ (18.29 m) where code permits with up to 6 stops and 2 openings
- Nominal Speed: 40 ft/min (0.20 m/s)
- Motor: 2 hp with geared roller chain and variable frequency drive
- Minimum Pit: 8″ (203 mm) recommended, but as shallow as 6″ (152 mm) is possible; 10″ (254 mm) required for HD model
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 96″ (2438 mm)
- Power Supply: 230 volts, single phase, 60 Hz, 20 amps, 30 amp fused disconnect box with 20 amp fuse